Different banks require different sets of documents for processing a home loan. Broadly, banks require following documents
Proof of Income
Title of the flat
- Copies of balance sheet, profit and loss account, computation of income and income tax records for last 3 years.
- Salary certificate and form no. 16 for last 3 years
- TDS certificate for last 3 years
- Bank statements for entries of salary/ professional fees received for past 12 months.
- Professional Qualification Certificates etc.
- Copy of the flat sale deed
- Title report by the solicitor
- Valuation report
- NOC from Builder/ Society
- Amenities Agreement
- Age Proof- Copy of Passport, driving license etc
- Proof of Residence- Copy of ration card, passport, society letter
- Photographs with signature
- Guarantor Documentation, if any